Saturday, June 23, 2012

The meaning of 'syukur'

The word gratitude (شكور) also means ‘praise’, and when examined the meaning of gratitude in terms of praise then seems to realize that the praise of the new blessed to be fair when a praiseworthy to do something that both consciously and not forced. That way, each of which either were born in this universe is with the permission of Allah. What’s better than us, in essence is of God alone; if so, praise whatever we convey to others, eventually return to God only. So, in principle, any form of praise (gratitude to god) should be directed to Allah Most High.

I am very grateful for my life now, I just realized that I have received many things from Allah. To my parents, thank you for everything, thank you for bought me a new laptop, money for fees,books,pocket money and much more, I feel very grateful for everything. insyaAllah i will study hard and decrease my laziness.may Allah guide me from the start till the end of my life.i love you mum and dad! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment